Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Inspiration for 18th January

Hello everyone,  Chris here, feeling a bit nervous about putting up my very first Inspiration post for all of you.  I've made two projects for your inspiration today, using two gorgeous digi images.
The first one is a card using this "oh so cute" Button Love girl with her buttons:







For my second project, I have covered a notebook, and put this gorgeous Harlequin girl image on the front.




Materials used: Digital Images by Cute As A Button, Patterned papers, buttons and ribbons by Stampin' Up! and the images were coloured using Stampin' Up! Blendabilities.

I hope you are inspired to do some colouring.  Why not join us on our Facebook Group and share some of your own projects.  We love to see what you have come up with too.

No comments: